When somebody asks me that what do you get when write blogs. Usually they refer to – how much revenue or how much money do I earn by writing blogs or Your blogging career.
What goes in my mind is –
It’s not the money that I look for when I write blogs. It’s all about the satisfaction, getting connected with the readers and adding value to their life.
Blogging is not my profession, it’s my passion. It is like when you are taking care of the plants in your house for long. Suddenly one day you see bloom on them, your heart gets filled with joy and it brings smile on your face. This what blogging or writing means to someone.
This is what you get why you do something for your soul satisfaction. This reward is more than anything in the world even more than the money.
Some of the things in life are done for the self satisfaction, to make ourselves happy, adding value to the society, without thinking of the return.
In today’s world where everyone is riding on a horse to get the attention and the fame in the social media. There are some who are doing it for the benefit of others.
If you are professional content writer, content creator or your full time Blogger , no one can understand how hard you are working on your website or on your blog to make money. There is nothing wrong in that. Like other professions, blogging is also a full time profession.
Very few people understand what does blogging means. It includes many things not only just a writing piece and publishing it online.
Blogging is a full time profession because :
- Writing –The very first thing – bloggers spend a lots and lots of time to write down an article either in your diary or in Word. And it’s not the first draft that they have written, they are going to publish. It includes lots of revisions. This consumes a lot of time and patience
- Pre preparation – Before writing the blog you have to research a lot on the topic you are going to write it down. You have to go through research papers, various articles published or observe the surroundings and the Social emotional incidents around you. Listening what the people talking about in society or their innerself.
- Presentation – once you are done with research and rough draft, Then comes the next part – how to present the blog post i. schema of the article. This includes the length of each paragraph, titles, subtitles, heading, adding pointers etc.
- Images – if you are done with the above three things, then appropriate and compelling images to added. You must be thinking that images are only to make the post more attractive.Then my dear readers specially those who are not bloggers and content writers, let me tell you it has more purpose than this.
Understanding Alt Text :
The images you see on the screen are having some Alt text ( short form Alternative text ) . These images help help us to find our own way to appear in Google search. Moreover, the images which is which are there in the Google or Pinterest may not align with our article. In that case we have to create our own images using the different apps like canva, picsart etc.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – By now you must be thinking that the work of Blogger or content writer or content creator is over, then you are wrong. Now is the time to make the article SEO friendly. Adding up the keywords at the proper players number of keywords to be used in the article, meta description, adding internal and external links add much more.
Wait wait wait! Okay, now we are ready to publish our article or blog post. But the real work is still pending. That includes sharing the article or the blog post on the various social media platforms and interacting with the readers.
I am winding up by this post with these words but still I know I am missing a lot because I am not a professional Blogger or content writer. If I am doing all this to publish one article or a blog post on my website imagine how much time these content writers or bloggers are putting up.
Maintaining the good Alexa rank, DA to attract the brands also a big challenge.
How many stars to efforts of blogger’s work ?
So remember the job of a Blogger for a content writer demands are lots of time, hard work and regularity like other jobs. So I request you all to consider them as a professionals and treat them as a professionals. Even a person who does it for the passion also go through the same process though their expectations are different.
The journey of every Blogger is different in this blogosphere. My dear blogger’s I request you to shout out your pain, your efforts, your struggles out to the world.
Think before you accept someones who offer you on the basis of the words that you have to write for them. They may offer you play 50 paise for each word but they are not knowing what all we have to do to write 20 words or 300 words for them.
The above stated words are purely in the basis of my four years of blogging journey. Add your voice in comment section.
I’m taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s My Friend Alexa.
“Copyright all content @Lifemarbles.com. Any illegal reproduction of this content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.” Contact the owner here in case you want to use any content from this website.