Good bye Dear 2017…I will miss you?
Year 2017 is ready to fly away as we have entered in the last week of this year. The count down has begun.
My last week was quite busy and so is this week. I may not be able to post this week again as we have a family get together this week. So there will be lots of fun and masti ( enjoyment).
Just got sometime amd thought to review my 2017 and share it with you.
- I learnt health is wealth.It was a tough beginning and I was finding it difficult to manage with my health issues but it’s ending up with positivity all around.
- I learnt how to strengthen our bonding. It is really important to enjoy with friends and spend quality time with family. We, together, when share our happiness with each other and our bond gets stronger day by day.
- I learnt how to create happiness around myself. Yes, happiness is with in us. Just send some positive thoughts to your brain and heart and enjoy the happiness.
- I learnt how to deal with negative situations but there is lot more to learn in this aspect. I feel these affect our health a lot , not only mentally but physically too.
- I learnt that we meet many people. Everyone has something to give us. Some are there to give us support, some give you experience. Few are there to give to care and others are ready to extend their helping hands. A few are to give love .
- I learnt that relationship doesn’t need always to be together. Even if we don’t meet , we can still have good friends to give us moral support.
- And the best thing that I learnt in 2017 is blogging !!!! And I found so many wonderful people here. Believe me if I has changed my life and my thoughts.
Thanks DEAR 2017 for making me a better person. I will miss you because you have given such a wonderful lessons of life that will help me to be ready for the various challenges of life.
Before I finish my post lets share how was your year 2017 !!!
Why will you miss 2017 or why will you remember it ?
A message for Year 2017:
And the journey continues will remember you Dear 2017 because I took my first step of blogging this year and got an awesome support from every corner of this world .
What is you message for Dear 2017 ?
Let the world know what is your message for Dear 2017.
DON’T WAIT AS IT IS VALID TILL 31 DEC, MIDNIGHT. AFTER THAT IT WILL NOT BE WITH US….SO HURRY UP. REMEMBER IT IS A LAST CHANCE OPEN YOUR HEARTS…
P.S. : looking forward to read your messages ??
Image source: google and giphy
Wow…!!! A beautiful gift by Dear 2017- My this post is Top blog post on Indiblogger ???
My first badge on Indiblogger.
A wonderful article Msorara, and my message is written in my poem “Time Travelers”
https://wp.me/p6B6QE-Uh Whoops forgot the link ??
Good article. Learnt from your lessons as well. ?
Thsnks a lot…I would be happy if you share yours too.
I will definitely in the upcoming posts. Stay updated. ?
Do review my blog post. I would love if you do that. And give your reviews on the latest post
Sure.. and thanks for liking my post and give chance to read yours.
Thanks a lot ??
Sounds like it’s been a good year with lots of introspection! It’s great to come to the end of a year and have good conclusions from it. Getting my blog up again has been one of the best decisions of 2017 for me as well. I’ve made so many new friends and gotten closer to many of my old blog friends from reading their posts again. Hoping for the best for your 2018!
Thanks Hiro…yes, I too have made good friends online and learnt a lot this year. My experience of blogging has been great as well and hope the same for you too.
Happy New Year in Advance ☺☺
You’ve learned to do many things :)!
Thanks Kelly..Good bye 2017 and be ready for 2018
i agree with the last one. blogging is definitely something i loved about 2017.
Yes, there is lot to learn from blogging and other bloggers. This space is full of positivity and inspiration.
BEST thing I learned was blogging as well! Great post! Im glad 2017 could be such a great learning year for you!
Enjoyed reading all that you have achieved for 2017 and i hope you do achieve even more in the coming year.
Thank you so much for your wishes.
Happy New Year to you ?