Hello to my lovely readers!
If you have recently read my blog where I shared a book list for kids to enhance their love for reading, you must be knowing that I promised to share 10 mins reading challenge with you all.
Actually I love to add creative ideas in my teaching. Then why not start sharing with all of you. Last time I shared self care bingo which was really liked many. So thought to share free resources for kids.
Time To Take a Challenge
10 Mins Reading Challenge for You and Your kid
This is 10 mins Reading Challenge has specially been curated for kids. You can download the entry ticket by clicking the button below. Read the following instructions and you are done.
- Pick up few stories, any of your favorite book or check out this post for reference.
- Collect your TICKET and go through the rules and instructions.
- Pick up any convenient time and start reading.
- Fill your TICKET daily for 7 continuous days if possible.
- Send the entry through this new Kids Club Insta page or Fill this Contact form for more information. I will get back to you.
You can join this Insta Kids Page for more updates
Complete the challenge before 30 August to be eligible for Super Reader Badge of the month.
Take few seconds to acknowledge my work. How many stars you will give to this new work . Do share with others
Be Ready to expand to your imagination.
Happy Reading 🙂🙂
‘This post is a part of Blogchatter Half Marathon