After a short visit to local market in Sydney we decided to explore the beaches in Sydney the next day.
The new day started early morning drive to Coogee beach to witness the beautiful sunrise at this beach. The Sun welcomed us by rising up from the sparkling water of the sea. The sight of bright yellow sunlight was good enough to fill our hearts with positivity, love , joy and peace on this Christmas Day
The next was to walk towards the Bondi beach. It was a stretch of about 5 – 6 kms. It includes some steep walk on stairs too. It make take around 2 to 3 hours depending upon how you want to enjoy the nature and number of halts you want to take on the way.
1. Coogee beach – The beautiful sunrise, golden carpet of sand and lush green grass.People of all ages were jogging , giving the message that no matter what your ages , you have to choose to stay fit and healthy.
After climbing few stairs and up and downs of the roads , I could see the some bushes , tall trees and big lawns. The sounds of waves and someone playing violin sitting beside the sea shore, what else you want the nature to give it to you.
The rocks on the shores with some stills of water was giving an amazing view.
On the way to Clovelly beach walk
2. Clovelly beach – Wearing our hats and sunglasses , we reached to our next beach. The stretch of sand and the clear blue water. Now , I could see the people swimming in the bay with their kids. I bet you can’t see such a neat and well maintained beaches anywhere in the world. This beach is having a separate pool for the kids too.
The scenic beauty can’t be described in words nor with pictures. On the way to next beach is a big Waverly Cementary. It is an heritage-listedcemetery on top of the cliffs at Bronte . It is regularly cited as being one of the most beautiful cemeteries in the world. The cemetery contains the graves of many significant Australians including the poet Henry Lawson.
You will also witness few sculptures on the way by some great artist who come every year here to showcase their talents.
3. Bronte Beach – The surroundings will never let you down here. Every step taken by you here will make you to explore more. put a tent or canopy and enjoy the food with full family
Just before the Bondi beach , there is tourist spot. Stand there and move your head from left to right , you will see only the shiny shimmery silver water hugging the clouds in the sky.
4. Tamarama beach – You can enjoy the surfing on the high waves , do swimming ., Play volleyball or simply bathe in the sun.
5. Bondi beach- Finally, we reached at our destination ‘ Bondi Beach ‘. Now I could find the reason why Prince Harry and Megan Markle’s visit to this beach. The beauty of this beach is undefined. All you could see is people bathing in Sun and surf boards. ( I couldn’t capture the Bondi beach that day, will update soon ).
The whole stretch from Coogee beach to Bondi is worth watching. If you are in Sydney, you can’t afford to miss it.
To be continued ……