Here are few ways to justify my last post with examples where I disscussed why should we need to invest in our relationship in year 2023 and so on.
Ways to build trust in relationships
• Honesty and Transparency: It’s important to be honest and transparent with your partner in order to build trust. For example, if you’ve made a mistake or are feeling unhappy in the relationship, it’s better to communicate this openly rather than keeping it hidden. This helps to build trust and can prevent misunderstandings or conflicts down the line.
• Keeping Promises: One of the quickest ways to lose trust in a relationship is by breaking promises. Whether it’s something small like forgetting to pick up groceries or something more significant like cheating, breaking promises can erode trust. By making an effort to keep your promises, you can build trust and show your partner that you are reliable and committed.
• Consistency: Consistency is key when it comes to building trust. If you are consistent in your behavior and actions, your partner will be able to rely on you and trust you more. For example, if you always show up on time and are reliable, your partner will know that they can count on you. This is way to build trust in your relationships.
Give few examples of the past of couples having excellent relationships
• Ruth and Billy Graham: Ruth and Billy Graham were a famous evangelist couple who had a strong and enduring marriage. They were married for 64 years until Ruth’s death in 2007. Throughout their marriage, they prioritized their faith, family, and each other, and were known for their strong commitment to one another.
• Michelle and Barack Obama: Michelle and Barack Obama have been married for over 30 years and are known for their strong and loving relationship. Throughout their marriage, they have supported each other’s careers, raised two daughters, and continued to prioritize their relationship. They are often cited as a model couple and have inspired many with their love and commitment to one another.
• JRD and Thelma Tata: JRD Tata, the legendary industrialist, and his wife Thelma had a close and loving relationship that lasted over 50 years. They were known for their love of flying and adventure, and shared a deep commitment to philanthropy and social causes. Their relationship was marked by mutual respect and admiration, and they remain a beloved couple in Indian history.
The moment your start investing and build trust in your relationships , they will start growing and will get a beautiful gift of life in abundance. Let this beautiful flower of relationships bloom … !!!
“The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.”Tony Robbins
PS: This post was created for the Blogaberry Creative (Monthly) Challenge.